ツP A R A D I S E
AboutLinksSweetLoveEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday 15 July 2012 | 01:32 | 0 Atasinchi
Assalamualaikum ;)

Now, I'm trying to write my post update blog in English.
I know some people will laugh me because my grammar.
Or some person will call me annoying, maybe ?
But , who care. I want to the best. Please don;t disturb me :)

Do you want to know. I like this man. Very much. He always makes me go INSANE.
He dont know about this. Err ~ I don't want to talk about him more :'|
I hope one day , he can be the best IMAM for me :') *Some people want to vomit ? :p


I hope he can be the best from now :') -much more love <3

Today , I really excited to went back Hostel. Ngeh-ngeh.
Ain and I have gossip to share :p

I think now , I will change my interest. I will like Raef start from yesterday ;)

Most people walk in and out of your life, but only FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart :) 
Okey , need to go know. You're the best because reading my post ;) HAHA.

I WANT TO BE A GOOD MUSLIM :') 

Labels:

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Disclaimer ◕


Hidup seperti pelangi. Ada warna kegembiraan, ada ewarna kesedihan. Jadi pelangi memang RARE! Dia tak muncul selalu. Tapi, bila muncul semua orang memuji kecantikannya :')
A D D I N S Y A
_______________________________________
◕ Shout Here ◕


_______________________________________
◕ Sing Along ◕


// Noktah Cinta ♥
_______________________________________
◕ Blue Birdd :3 ◕

_______________________________________
◕ Big Claps ◕

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google